Friday, November 29, 2013

Over The River.....and Down the Tile Floor?

So, Dad and I are at Grandma's for the weekend.  There was lots to eat.

Dad fixed one of these:


...and one of these:


I got some for dinner!

But I did kind of a bad thing!  One of my favorite things to do is to help clean up the kitchen.  Really, I clean the plates when they are put in that washing thingy.  Well, last night I was being my usual helpful self when my collar got caught in the rack.  I couldn't get it loose.  I backed away and that rack thing pulled right out of the washy thing and hit the floor.  It scared me!  I started down the hall with it still hooked to me.  I couldn't get it loose!  There were broken dishes all over the place and I got yelled at.

I haven't been back in the kitchen since and I don't think I will help clean up the kitchen anymore!

You all have a great weekend!

Woofers!

Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment