Monday, November 25, 2013

Moving Day.Sort Of !

Woof!  It's Max again!

So yesterday I told you that me and my Dad split our time between the California Coast and the Central Valley.  Well my doggy friends, today is moving day.

Dad tells me we are going back to the other place to do something called Thanksgiving.  I think I remember that day from last year.  There were lots of people and my Cousins Sissy and Scooter Marie......Scooter's real name is Maxie Mae, but she Scoots around the house a lot so I call her Scooter.  Sissy is a little Doxie.  She can be fun.....sometimes!  There were lots of good smell too, but it all tastes like those bone things that come out of  a box that I get when I'm good.  Hmmm....I guess my Dad likes those too.

Speaking of bones....Dad got me hooked on these things:

I think they are called Gnawhides or something.  All I know is that I LIKE THEM.  If you ever taste them you'll know!  Those ring goodies go on the bone somehow.  I don't have thumbs or I could do it myself.  But, that's what Dad's for!

 Now, sometimes Dad forgets to fill it for me.  Did you know that if you pick up the big bone thing and drop it on his foot it gets filled?   It works for me!  If that doesn't work, I start talking.  If that doesn't work, I bark.  That works too.  I can't get enough of them!  I want more!

I have to go now.  Dad says that my laptop has to be packed away and then we are getting in that big truck thing and going away.  These days exhaust me!


Thanks for keeping up with me and I'll talk to you all later!

Woofers !

Maxwell



No comments:

Post a Comment