Thursday, December 5, 2013

What Do You Do To Stay Warm? It's a Fashion Show !

Dad told me I shouldn't complain about the weather because we have a lot of friends in other places that are a lot colder than here on the Coast!  

Us Boxer Dudes and Dude-ettes don't like being too cold or too hot!  I think we should all get together and break open our Kitty Kat banks,


Vintage Kitty Ceramic Glass Coin Piggy Bank Yellow W/ Black Stripes Cat SO CUTE!

 put all of our allowances together and buy an Island somewhere that stays nice all year!

So, let's put on a Boxer Fashion Show! 

What do you pups all do to stay warm?  

I'll send a special gift to the Boxer Buddy that I think has the best stay warm and cuddly idea!


Show me yours....cause here's mine!


Have a Woofy day!

Max


No comments:

Post a Comment