So, sometimes I like me some homemade stuff...those dry bones in a box don't always work! Oh, and some Pups like those chef's hats....NOT ME!
Here's the recipe courtesy of my friends at moneycrashers.com :
Beef and Vegetable Balls
- 2 6-ounce jars of organic beef and vegetable baby food
- 1 cup of whole-wheat flour (or white substitute)
- 2 cups of dry milk
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Drop the mixture onto a baking sheet in large spoonfuls.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Allow to the treats to cool completely. Store leftover beef and vegetable balls in the fridge for up to five days.
Now...to get started! Gather all the stuff you need like this:
Then watch Pops closely while he makes them!